OUR BABY GIRL JULIA ROSE WAS BORN AND PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE JULIA'S AND OUR FAMILY STORY IN THE HOPES THAT OTHER MOMS GOING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY OF HEARTACHE AND HEALING WILL FIND SOLACE.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A New Journey

I had not been sure when I would tell my news. I am also so conscious of other people's feelings about pregnancies that I was unsure of how I would say it. Like many others I have started another blog about my new journey. It is about our new journey of expecting our third child, our rainbow child, and about any other thing that occurs along this new road. We are so very happy, and feel so blessed.

I invite those who wish to come over and visit. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and sending you lots and lots of love to you julia and your new bean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to go over!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Our due dates must be close to one another :)

    ReplyDelete