Our last three caterpillars transformed into three perfectly gorgeous butterflies. Here are some pictures. :)



It was quite lovely to see them be off into my garden. They were still so dependent in a way; One held on to my hand until it could get a good position on a plant to hang and dry it's wings. I wish I could have seen them fly away, but it was first thing in the morning and I had to get going for work. Just holding one of them was so calming, and they were so perfect and beautiful. Hard to believe what a miraculous transformation they go through.
In other news, Julia's rosebush is blooming for the second time this year! Not bad for being almost completely devoured by bunnies earlier in the year. When I saw the three blooms I though of
Nan and her three angels. I also thought of my three children and how much I love them all.


I love nature so much - it can be so peaceful at times and it is at these moment that I find it so calming. My soul feels at peace.
The butterflies are so perfect and how exciting that the rosebush bloomed again!
ReplyDelete*tears* thank you! They are the most gorgeous shade of pink! And the butterflies, just stunning....how cool you got pics! Sending wonderful you and sweet Julia lots of hugs xxx Love, Nan
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the butterfly's release! Such a beautiful thing to watch. And Julia's roses are the most lovely shade of pink!
ReplyDelete