Dear Julia,
I can't believe that is has almost been 11 months since I have last held you in my arms. In just over a month we will be celebrating your 1st year birthday in heaven.
The rose bush we planted for you got so many blooms on it at the end of the summer and into the fall. I know next year it will look just amazing. I'll have to protect it from the bunnies again so that it looks it's best. Every time there was another blossom on it, Ethan would point it out to me. It always made me smile.
Mommy and Daddy have been planning something special to do for your birthday so as to make it special in itself, in addition to it being Christmas. We are working on a Christmas card with a memorial inside for you with your little footprints. I hope it turns out just how I picture it.
I'm going to ask your big brother what he would like to do for your birthday. I'm sure he will have some fantastic ideas. We will also be celebrating your birthday with Grandma, Grandpa and your aunts and uncles. You will be in our hearts that day and always.
Love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment