OUR BABY GIRL JULIA ROSE WAS BORN AND PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE JULIA'S AND OUR FAMILY STORY IN THE HOPES THAT OTHER MOMS GOING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY OF HEARTACHE AND HEALING WILL FIND SOLACE.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy 2nd Heavenly Birthday Julia

Dear Julia,

I was thinking of you a lot today, missing you too. I know that many others thought of you today as well, and even though they didn't say anything to me I know you were in their thoughts. I think they just didn't know what to say.

I was burning your candles today up on our mantle. One of them was a rose - it was perfect. We also went to feed the chickadees, something I think you would have liked to do and I hope you enjoyed watching us. It was our time to spend thinking about you, time to spend with each other as a family on such a busy day.

We have a few very special ornaments hanging on the tree, just for you. Ethan likes to tell people about them - that we have them to remember you.

I wish you could have been with us today, giving all your family big hugs, running around with your big brother and little sister and tearing open Christmas presents this morning.

Happy heavenly second birthday sweet Julia. I love you very much. XOXO

Lots of love and hugs,

Mama

3 comments:

  1. Sending You Hugs and sending kisses to heaven for your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blowing kisses to Heaven...happy birthday sweet Julia...thinking of your Mommy and holding her hand in spirit too...xxxooo

    ReplyDelete