OUR BABY GIRL JULIA ROSE WAS BORN AND PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE JULIA'S AND OUR FAMILY STORY IN THE HOPES THAT OTHER MOMS GOING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY OF HEARTACHE AND HEALING WILL FIND SOLACE.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jackpot!

I feel like I won the lottery!

After Julia was born, the nurse took a handful of pictures. I thought that they had printed all of them off for us. I have looked at those pictures so many times...

I knew my husband had saved the first half of them onto our laptop we had with us and I thought they were just the same as what we already had. I was looking for them today b/c I am making a shadow box for her and wanted a jpg file to print off a higher quality picture.

When I found them I could hardly believe my eyes!! <3 There are several new pictures I have never seen from when she was still alive. I can tell from her colouring. <3 :***(

...But I am sooo grateful!!

I am going to contact the hospital to see if they still have the others they took - at the time they told me they keep them for years just in case parents ever changed their minds. I assumed all these years that they had given us prints of all the pictures they had taken!

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome about the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea. How amazing to find some more pictures of your sweet Julia. I hope the hospital still have the other photographs that they took for you, love C xo

    ReplyDelete