OUR BABY GIRL JULIA ROSE WAS BORN AND PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE JULIA'S AND OUR FAMILY STORY IN THE HOPES THAT OTHER MOMS GOING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY OF HEARTACHE AND HEALING WILL FIND SOLACE.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Julia's Christmas Memorial card
Mike and I thought of all the things that mean something special to us and put these words on the front. For the inside, I had a picture in my head and with some adaptations to some clip art and Julia's actual footprints, Mike helped to make it a reality! To all my fellow bloggers following along, we wish you a peaceful holiday season.
What a beautiful card. Wishing you a peaceful holiday season also.
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Wishing you a peaceful holiday as well.
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful card, Julia's footprints look so beautiful. Wishing you and your family a peaceful Christmas xo
ReplyDelete