OUR BABY GIRL JULIA ROSE WAS BORN AND PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE JULIA'S AND OUR FAMILY STORY IN THE HOPES THAT OTHER MOMS GOING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY OF HEARTACHE AND HEALING WILL FIND SOLACE.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snowpeople, blessings and hearts

It finally snowed some packing snow here. I had the opportunity to go out and make a snowman family with my son Ethan. It was something that I knew I had wanted to do prior to winter coming. I thought that I was going to miss out on it though, ever since I was on bedrest with Julia. It was bittersweet. Ethan finally made his first snowman family with mom, but I only got to do it because Julia was born too early. Sigh...

I received a very special gift from Katy over at In Hannah's Honour. It is a blessing ring. My first blessing that I have put up on it is a card from Katy. I am so blessed to have her as my friend! Thank you Katy!


I finally got my heart charm bracelet. There are two hearts on it, one with Ethan's name and one with Julia's name. I absolutely love it, and now I feel like I have Julia with me everywhere I go. :)

2 comments:

  1. The blessing ring is precious! Katy is so sweet. I love the charm bracelet. It will be a great feeling to have Julia's charm with you everywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. What a sweet idea, the blessing ring that Katy sent. I love the charm bracelet too. xo

    ReplyDelete