First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who visited my blog and was thinking or praying for us on Julia's due date. It means so much that I have friends out there who really understand.
So, tomorrow I go back to work. After being off these past few months, and approaching things slowly, getting plenty of sleep, and having time to get things done, I am not sure how I will face the fast pace at work mixed with added stress. I plan on trying to keep in touch with myself and to take breaks as needed. I hope I can slip back in without too many troubles. I was feeling anxious about returning for a while, but over the past couple of days I have come to terms with it. I think it helped that I talked to my supervisor on Friday and that I was able to slowly bring my mind back around to going back to a work schedule.
I have not had too much going on this past week following Julia's due date. Oh, except for the fact that I realized I had a billion and one things to do (errands and chores I was procrastinating on ) before I went back to work. I got a lot done, but there are still so many more to do...
So, now that I am returning to work, I don't know how much time I will have for my blogging, but I will certainly try to fit it in as much as I can, and to keep in touch as well as reach out to my fellow bloggers. Finding this blogging community has been such a blessing for me, and I am thankful for all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love you xxx Hope you have a good first day back and a smooth transition
ReplyDeleteBest of luck today, hope everything goes ok for you...take some time out for yourself if you need it!!!! Love, Nan xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope that your day went as easily as it could considering! Just don't overdo it and take good care of yourself!!
ReplyDeleteHoping the best for you as you return to work. Continue to take care of you. Sending you hugs.
ReplyDeleteHope that everything went well back at work. Glad that you felt better after talking to your supervisor. Work felt a bit strange to me for a while (and I still have my moments as you know!) but it did settle down eventually.
ReplyDeleteDo remember to take a break if you need to and look after yourself. xo