OUR BABY GIRL JULIA ROSE WAS BORN AND PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE JULIA'S AND OUR FAMILY STORY IN THE HOPES THAT OTHER MOMS GOING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY OF HEARTACHE AND HEALING WILL FIND SOLACE.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thankful for you!

I came across this poem today and I thought of all my blogging friends. I am so grateful that my friend Meredith introduced me to all of you. Travelling this road is not one any of us want to do, but it sure is easier with all of you. Thank you.

Friendship's Road

Written by author unknown

I have a warm and friendly feeling
As I think of you today;
And I wish that we could visit,
But you're many miles away.

Separated by such distance,
Yet our emails bring us near;
Through the miles we share a friendship
That's become to me most dear.

Friends through correspondence;
Still, your face I need not see
For your soul shines through the words
Every time you write to me.

You have a special way of writing,
Warming as the sunshine rays,
Bringing joy and inspiration,
Brightening up my days.

You have enriched my life, my dear one,
And I'm glad God willed we meet,
"Friendship's Road" is that much nicer
Traveling it with one so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Love this poem.... so grateful for you too!! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a sweet poem and so fitting. Hugs to you! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete